Translate

12/27/16

My New Year's Resolutions!

Yes, I have been missing for a good long while my friends.  So thank you to all of you who have stayed around.

My New Years Resolutions are only two.  The first is to return to my once normal life and resume doing everything I did before I was debilitated by pain,  The second is to get on a program, probably of my own to loose more weight because that cannot but help my situation.

I may have told about a terrible fall I took a year ago the Day after Labor Day.  It was one of those "kick myself, how could I have been so stupid kind of falls!"

As I often do because our house is built into the side of a big hill,  I carried 2 large 30 gal. full trash bags down the full flight of stairs into the family room to the garage door.  Next I went down 3 more concrete steps into the garage floor and proceeded to open the doors and head out to the trash and recycle bins!  Upon heaving my big bags into the proper receptacles I saw one bag had leaked and left a trail across the blacktop of the driveway!

Generally I clean up my messes so I found the paper towels I keep there for just such occasions.  I wiped from the trash bins to the garage and all of the way back to the door to reenter the house. All cleaned up!  I turned to go up the steps into the house and "SLAM BAM THANK YOU MAME!"

I hit like a ton of bricks.

I had turned all of the way around and was now facing out of the garage doors instead of into the house and my legs were behind me instead of in front in a discombobulated and rumpled heap on the steps.  I just sat there.  Stunned and not knowing if I could get up.  After a bit I did slowly try to maneuver myself around and got up! 

Long story short I never got better.  I neglected to consider the soles of my shoes when cleaning up and that is where I went wrong.  As one not to run to the doctor very often I didn't go for maybe 6 months realizing I was not recovering.

Eventually it was discovered I have a major birth defect I had not known of and this fall merged the whole thing become painfully awful!

Recently my Dr. Ross Whitacre found a medication helping me a lot!  Like 80% improvement so I am ready to get back after the business of life!

So watch for me in the next weeks!  I am rejoining the living!




10 comments:

Myrna said...

So Glad to see a post from you and to hear that you are finally feeling better. Take care and hopefully this will be a better New Year for you and yours.

illberich2 said...

I'm new to your blog. I ran across it and decided to stay, hoping that you would return. No doubt, your will-power has to be strong. I've been in your recipes, and they would be hard to resist. Hope you continue to do well, along with the rest of the family. I'll be waiting.

Unknown said...

I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header in our new directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com. In essence, it is just like a grander version of an individual’s blogroll or favorite sites list. Please email me at jerryebeuterbaugh@sitehoundsniffs.com if you want more details.

Jeannette said...

Hell Diane,
I do hope you are continuing to get better. Some owies do take a very long time...but hopefully you get enough relief and see enough little progress to go forward encouraged.

best wishes!

Jeannette

Unknown said...

Great Blog is this and I like it very much.Fresh Direct Coupon

Lahore Design Studio said...

great

Shirlsew said...

The most current blog date is this one. Are you blogging under a different title? Just found you via Pinterest. Love your articles. And recipes!

PrestaShop Addons Magento Extensions CRM Plugins said...


Thanks for sharing a useful knowledge-sharing blog.

It helps in understanding and increase in knowledge.

prestashop
magento
prestashop addons
prestashop modules
magento extensions
magento modules
prestashop seo module
prestashop hreflang tags
prestashop rich snippet
prestashop geolocation geoip
prestashop schema json
prestashop social media
prestashop banners
prestashop products extra tabs
prestashop custom html
prestashop open graph twitter cards
prestashop social login
prestashop popup
magento geolocation

Google-officials said...

Thank You for Sharing your words. Mobile marketing is quite popular among companies as it gives maximum return on investment. Another good thing about this advertising is that it is relatively cheaper than traditional forms of marketing. You searchbulk sms service in coimbatore there are a lot of companies that provide this service. They spend millions of dollars in advertising and they won't hesitate in investing a few hundred dollars in SMS marketing if they find merit in it. The reality is that mobile advertising is beneficial for every business whether it is a manufacturing unit or a service group. In short, you won't have to struggle to get customers for your reseller work as clients will come to you as soon as they come to know about your SMS reseller service.

Bulk SMS Service Coimbatore |
OTP SMS Coimbatore | Service Implicit Coimbatore

thrillingwork said...

I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you and your husband have faced, but I admire your resilience and positive outlook. Wishing you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with healing, joy, and renewed strength. May the upcoming year bring you both good health and happiness. Take care!
For more click below:
rampe en verre