Translate

12/10/10

Hot Wings

Something a little different is always a good thing here. We tend to get tired of the same old thing. Many times I have been really disappointed in prepared hot wings and in the ones I made. Neither have been as I have wanted.

This time I did things differently. I marinaded longer and I cooked them longer and I got a really great end result.

Here is what I used for 2 servings:
20 wing drummets
1/4 C. Asian hot sauce
1 T. hot chili oil
3 T. soy sauce
1/4 t. red pepper flakes
1/4 C. canola oil
1 T. wine vinegar

Combine all of these ingredients in a heavy freezer zip lock bag and knead until the ingredients are well combined. Refrigerate for at least 2 days. (MINE WERE DONE FOR 3 DAYS.)

When you are ready to cook these preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a half sheet pan with heavy duty foil for ease of clean up and coat it well with cooking spray. Spread the chicken leaving room between each piece and bake for 45 minutes turning every 15 minutes. 

Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrot and celery sticks, and lots of napkins.



No comments: