Translate

4/3/15

Easter Menu, Spring has Finally Sprung and We are All Smiles!

A few years ago I made the twins these Easter baskets.  They make me smile.
Today is Good Friday and I thank the Lord for His suffering to give us life.  I am thoughtful and prayerful this morning in the face of the state of the world knowing that we are so very blessed to be in our town, state, and country.  Thankful for all of the veterans who have more than anyone except Christ suffered and given their service, and their lives for us.

God and country and the right to bear arms, free speech, freedom of religion, and the pursuit of happiness.
So spring is coming!

Greening up!
The daffodils are in bloom and I have spent the last two mornings puttering around in the yard!  Blowing leaves and picking up sticks is no chore at the end of a long winter.  It is a joy to be able to get outside and do these chores!  I am also planning our Easter Menu and reading for our traditional Egg Hunt!

I will be watching for the lilacs to bloom!
Our Easter Menu

Baked Easter Ham  (Baked last night and will slice in the morning to heat up for Easter dinner.)
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans
Deviled Eggs 
Fruit and Cheese tray
Hot Rolls
Ice Cream Cake (Love this make ahead dessert.)

Happy Spring One and All.   Have a Blessed Easter too.


No comments: