Translate

10/19/15

2 Ingredient Houshold Cleaning Solution Works!

Nice clean drip pans were the result of this almost effortless test. 

 
Recently I read of mixing 2 common ingredients and cleaning inside oven doors with it.  Having noticed my toaster oven door wanting I tried it as well as "painting" the drip pans and burner caps of my gas range.  Both came out well!

Ingredients for Cleaning Solution:

baking soda
water

These are the painted dirty drip pan as I waited 30 minutes.
Mix together to a paste like consistency still loose enough to apply with a brush.  Paint surfaces to be cleaned and wait 30 minutes before cleaning off with a wet cloth or sponge. 

Soiled toaster oven door painted with baking soda and water paste.
Clean as a whistle as I wipe the grime away with a wet sponge,  Who knew?
This worked great on the inside glass of the toaster oven and good on the drip pans.  I did use a little steel wool on a few scorched places on the burner caps but it came off very easily.  For the most part just a couple of wipes with a wet sponge after waiting 30 minutes, netted clean lovely results in an easy, non caustic manner.  I was very pleased with these results.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Great idea, I am going to try it on my oven shelves. The oven self cleans but the shelves are another matter. Isn't it nice to have jobs like that done.

Angela Schofield said...

Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
BBQ cleaning Mosman
End of lease cleaning Badgerys Creek