Translate

10/13/15

Fast, Easy, and KILLER White Chicken Chili, Perfect Fall Lunch or Supper

I make this thick and spicy!
I first tasted White Chicken Chili years ago when David Belt made it for lunch at Ethan Allen where we all worked.  It was DELICIOUS!  In fact I have never tasted better David!  I loved it because it was seasoned with cloves which I adore.  Unfortunately my husband does not.  This version is custom made for him!

I was inspired by the Brooks White Chili Bean ad that Brooks Beans is running.  I got a hankering and this is what has come of it!

Ingredients for Fast, Easy, and KILLER White Chicken Chili:

1 purchased rotisserie chicken (I used one from Sam's Club)
2 cans Brooks White Chili Beans
1 can Cream of Chicken Chili
1 can Rotel tomatoes and chilies
1 can condensed chicken stock (I used about 12 oz, strong chicken stock I had frozen)
1/2 C. hot water
1 fresh jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
1 T. chili powder (I uses Mexanne), or to taste
2 t. Shiriacha hot sauce, optional or to taste


Take the skin off the chicken and remove from the bones and tear or dice the meat.  Add all of the ingredients to the soup kettle except the hot water.  Pour it into the bottom of the container the chicken was packaged in and swirl or stir to capture any remaining chicken juices and add them to the pan of chili ingredients.  

Simmer until the raw jalapeno has cooked and reduce to a low simmer until ready to serve.  Top with shredded Monetary Jack or other cheese to you liking.  YUM.  Yield 6-8 servings.

1 comment:

Angela Schofield said...

I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
BBQ cleaning Balmain
End of lease cleaning Barangaroo