Translate

5/13/14

Egg Salad for One, My Breakfast of Champions!

I sit to post this I and I must confide that I am just plain pooped! Working on clearing out the family room, then Mother's Day, along with the fact the shots for my knees are wearing out two months into having gotten them has left me in a heap.  That calls for me to fix one of my favorite "alone" breakfasts as Brian has long since eaten and left for work.  I resort to finding one lone hard cooked egg with glee and make a bit of egg salad to plaster onto a slice of toasted grain bread.  Delicious.

Ingredients for Egg Salad for One:

1 peeled and chopped hard cooked egg
1 heaping teaspoon (or more if you like) mayo or salad dressing
1 healthy squirt of mustard
1 sprinkle of kosher salt
1 sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
1 slice of toasted grain bread

Chop the egg and add everything except the toasted bread and stir well.




Spread on toasted grain bread and enjoy!


No comments: