|Every fall I always make Gingersnaps and this is my mot favorite recipe!|
|This 1-2-3 banana bread is as easy as it gets!|
|Mmmmm! Need I say more?|
and shredded cabbage for Cole slaw I heard my cell phone and it was a weather alert! Winter Storm warning. NO, I am not ready for this! Not yet!
Oh gees! The days have already been so grey. That is bad enough but for the early cold and now snow before Thanksgiving. Uncommon her but not unheard of. And then all of the illness and hard times that have befallen those I love.
So much for my pity party. Get on with it and rejoice in so many things! Not in any particular order.
1. I live in the USA. While I strongly disagree with the direction things are currently headed we still are a wonderful nation and have been so very blessed. I will remember to thank God every day for this and for those who guard and protect us all.
2. My wonderful husband and family. I will thank God every day for every one of them.
3. Clean air and water. I will thank God every day for this.
4. Food and our home and Molly. I will thank God every day for this.
5. Prayer. I will speak with God every day through this.
Psalm 71:18 Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. (KJV)