Translate

12/5/14

2 more pounds are GONE! Talk about cheering me up!


Gosh it has been a hard few months.  And, You can see from my posting that we do quite often eat REAL food.  So I can tell you with great certainty I am thrilled to see I have lost 2 more pounds during very trying sad times.  But I attribute this to the "good" habits I have formed that save me in times when I veer off the track a bit.

One is to drink no calories.  I find this quite easy now although it was not in the beginning as I was raised on and love "sweet tea".  I do not use any artificial sweetener at all ever because I do not believe in artificial, or chemical stuff.  Seems like there is too often a back story to them somewhere down the road.

I really have greatly reduced my habit of consumption of white stuff.  But I do not totally deny myself.

I have made progress in consuming more fresh and raw fruits and vegetables as well as cooked.

We eat more varieties of protein weekly.  More fish especially.

I do eat everything I want on my "free" day but find it is less a big deal as time goes by.  Fewer cravings and so forth.

It is OK with me to do this, what may appear to others as too slow but really steady program.

Now total 47 ponds gone gone gone.



2 comments:

Diane said...

It has been proven again and again- slow and steady is the best way and most successful!

Congrads! and I delight in your blog- it is refreshing to see everything made with real-whole foods. I wish more families would cook , but maybe as they learn that the chemical foods aren't doing them any good they will go back to eating the right way, or at least the way our bodies like best. :-)

Angela Schofield said...

I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
End of lease cleaning Sydney
Spring cleaning Sydney