Translate

12/22/11

Chipped Beef Chip Dip

One of our sons" texted "me last night asking me to make this dip.  It has always been a favorite and we, my sisters and I have made it for years.  The original recipe came from an A&P Deli in Broadripple and they told me how to make it.  I was probably about 25 years old at that time!! Whoa!! It has been around a while for sure.

Ingredients:

16 oz. sour cream
8oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese at room temperature
Sliced thinly the green tops of 1 bunch of green onions
2 packaged of Budding Chipped Beef diced
1/2 t. onion salt

Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight.  Serve with assorted chips or crackers.

Yield 3 cups dip.

1 comment:

TinaRBK said...

Very unique and tasty dip recipe. The chipped beef is something I do not buy that often, but after seeing this dip recipe that is sure to change. Great flavor blend-yum!