Translate

1/29/12

Thank You, Today Was My 400th Post.

I have been watching the numbers click by and earlier today was my 400th post.  It is very exciting for me to have gotten this far on what started with my Granddaughter Emily calling and asking if she could come and make dinner with me and she wanted to cook something Julia Child made as she was reading "Julie and Julia". 

Then we came down to the computer and she showed me how to start this blog.  That is why the first post has no picture.  It was unintended.  But since my daughters-in-laws wanted the recipes this seemed a perfect vehicle.  And then came all of you!!  My friends!!  I so look forward to and enjoy hearing from you.  I am as excited as I can be each time a new person joins as a follower!!  I especially want to thank each and every one of you. 

So I decided I would stop what I was doing upstairs ( hubby's taxes) and come down and say thank you!

I am having a lot of fun with this and I hope you are too!!

MY VERY BEST TO ALL of YOU who join me and follow The Hidden Pantry.  Now let's see what tomorrow brings.

4 comments:

Sudha said...

Hello Diane,
Found you through Very Good Recipes and I stopped by to congratulate you for your 400th post - that really sounds a lot of work:)You have a lovely treasure of awesome recipes out here and I'll have a lovely time trawling through your posts.I'm you newest follower following you happily - will keep on coming back!

TinaRBK said...

Congrats on the 400th post! So I'll bet you do not even feel like you did that, blogging time does fly. I look forward to more tasty posts, keep them coming.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words!! You all keep me at it. It does not seem like that many posts as it has not even been 2 years. Were it not for my Granddaughters 15th and 16th birthday cakes that I have posted here it would be even harder to believe.

Thank you again!!

P.j. said...

Congratulations on #400! I'm glad you're encouraged by the # of new fans, too. At any rate, cooking & writing is lots more fun than doing taxes--especially your own!