Translate

6/28/11

My 4th of July Prayer

This three day weekend is one we all look forward to and folks around here have been setting off fireworks for almost two weeks now to just get "warmed up" for the Holiday.

Please remember all of our service men and women and our country in your prayers and God Bless America.

This looms in my mind as I pray, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

So I pray a prayer of thanksgiving for all of the multitude of Blessings my life has received. I am humbled at the grace shown to me and mine. Thank You Lord Jesus.

I pray for peace in the world.

I pray for healing for all of those who would need to be restored to good health or in their finances or in any other way.

I pray for those who suffer in any and all ways that they my be made whole and satisfied and comforted.

I pray for the softening of men's hearts that they can learn to live and work and play together.

I pray for the healing of our planet that it would be resilient and strong.

These things I ask in Jesus name, not my will but Thine be done. A-men.

No comments: