Translate

6/21/11

Today's Vegetable and Flower Views.

Today I had made a commitment to myself to get out front and to check the garden as last I had looked there was an orange sized very yellow tomato. I certainly wanted to pick it before a bird or other critter took a liking to it!! I grabbed the camera and treaded out the door.
Blood red Don Juan roses are blooming on the way south to our little plot. Cone flowers and Daises blooms purple at the corner of the house and red and yellow lily's bloom around the bird bath.











Yes, there it is!! Big, fat, and juicy, our first full sized tomato of the season.
Hoosiers get really silly about their tomatoes, especially those of us in southern Indiana!!
More are on the vine and the cabbage is beautiful now before it is too hot and buggy!!

No comments: