Translate

8/18/11

Froggie went a court'en he did sing UMM UMM.

Freddie the Frog 8/18/11 @11:00 AM.
Yes, and I found froggie!! He has been sitting out back by our fish pond and I have been skulking around trying to take a picture of him for months!! Finally today I got him. Yeah!!

Previously I either did not have my camera handy, or, he was too fast and dove into the pond with a loud ker plunk!!

He sits a good 5" or so and stretches out to about 7-8" He is a cutie!! I hope he is feasting on MOSQUITOES!!!

News Flash:  I LOOKED HIM UP IN THIS LITTLE AMPHIBIAN BOOK I HAVE HAD HERE FOR 30+ years.  HE IS A YOUNG BULL FROG. Whooopeeee.....



On a personal note this is probably the last pink rose of summer from this lovely rose bush. I hate to think of the winter coming upon us. It is scary with so many people out of work and the hard times so many are having to endure right now.
Last rose of summer.
I thought I would share too the sign I keep hanging above my desk. I call upon these wise words quite regularly.


AMEN.

No comments: