Translate

9/19/13

Granddaughter says, "If I had 3 thumbs I'd give them all THUMBS UP for this snack!" Now I'd call this Peanut Butter Fruit Dip a HIT.

Self contained snack to go works great for young and old to eat now, take along, travel or just sit on a bench and enjoy!
This day has been a slower day and I got to finish up some things I have wanted to do so I got busy and made a trial batch of this dip to take as a snack for Kate when I picked her up from the school today.  She just loved it so I thought I would share!

I keep 6 ounce paper cups to place a few tablespoons of dip into and drop it down into a plastic sandwich bag with a freshly peeled and sliced apple and a folded napkin for a tidy and complete take along snack,

It would also be great with any other fruits, salty pretzels, or graham crackers!

Makes a light and fluffy dip that does not stick to the roof of you mouth as does plain peanut butter.
Ingredients for Peanut Fluff Dip:

4 ounces soft cream cheese
6 ounce jar marshmallow fluff or cream
1/2 C. peanut butter

Beat all together with an electric mixer until fluffy and well combined.  Serve as a dip or spread.  Yield about 1 1/2 cups of dip.  Can easily be doubled! Store covered in the refrigerator until time to serve.  It will not last long I predict!







No comments: