Translate

4/8/13

Niece LEXI, 13 years old, bakes and decorates beautiful cupcakes!

I love the variety of the decorations and the creativity she shows.  The 85 is in honor of my Mother's birthday.
Our niece Lexi, My sister Linda's oldest daughter's oldest girl......what a mouthful that was......baked up and decorated these beautiful cupcakes this weekend.  I just could not resist sharing this photo!

The cupcakes were served at the waiting room of the hospital where my sister Sheree's youngest son Jacob is receiving treatment.  Jacob had been admitted because of a recent seizure that resulted from an automobile accident a little over a year ago but he is making progress everyday.  We pray without ceasing for Jacob and his family and trusting in our Lord for his restoration.


Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

We believe for Jacob.

No comments: