Translate

6/9/12

Historic Newburgh's Farmers' Mkt. on the Shores of the Ohio River Part 1.

This weeks "share" from Joe Engelbrecht's Fourth Generation Orchard
What a week!!  It started with a trip to the Emergency Room with my husband Brian who is now home and just FINE!! But it was Tuesday evening before we were home.  Wednesday was filled with playing catch up as was Thursday.  Yesterday opened with 2 doctor appointments with Brian and then building a fabulous fruit tray for a dear friend Tina. 

Fruit Tray for Tina
 Before I thought to snap a few pictures I had it wrapped securely and ready to transport so I snapped a few anyway just because!!  It was a beauty.

Today I attended the weekly Farmers Market down on the river banks.  What a beautiful morning too!! Warm sunny skies with a breeze and wall to wall smiles on every one's faces.  I pick up my "share" of weekly produce from Joe Engelbrecht and relish each weeks surprise.

The Pampered Chef Lady.
The Oil, Salt, and Vinegar Vender
Local Mosaic Artist
Farm from Neighboring Town
Beautiful Produce
Dog Lover Who Bakes for His Best Friends!
Organic Meat and Poultry Raised Locally
CUPCAKES!
Beautiful and Fresh Vegetables
Joe Engelbrecht from His Orchard Fruit and Vegetables
I thought I would invite you all to come.  It is every Saturday morning from 8 to 12 right down on the banks of the Ohio River dead center in the middle of our Historic town!  Now to the end of October.

No comments: