Translate

6/9/12

Part 2, Historic Newburgh's Farmers' Market on the Banks of the Beautiful Ohio River.

Live Music and Entertainment
This is the second half of the pictorial visit to our Farmers Market.  Again every Saturday morning 8-12 now through the end of October.  I really enjoyed my visit and I think I will do all of my grocery shopping there next week and pick up soap or paper products after the fact. 

Colorful Creations
Hand Crafted Soaps and Such
Baked Goods Galore
Hand Crafted Jewels
Organic Meat and Produce on the River Bank
Busy Gardener and His Harvest on the River
Garden's Bounty
Fresh Made Beverages on the River Bank
Jackie Schen Sells Fresh Warm Bread from Her Edgewater Bar and Grill
Pugliese Round from Edgewater's Bakery

Live Beautiful Flowers and Plants
Hand Crafted Jewels
FRESH ISLAND FLAVORS
Hand Made Crafts
THE PECAN LADY and Her Pecans and Homemade Jams
Wonderful Wonderful Fresh Produce on the River's Edge
I do think it wise to support these local business people and I admire their hard work, preparation, and diligence.  I'll be back........

No comments: